The main purpose of this blog site is to keep my notes so I can have ready access to them. The second purpose is to contribute what I can back to the net community.
I'm interested in many aspects of IT disciplines. Currently I'm focusing on IT Security and application integration based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Right now, I'm working on Single Sign On (SSO) solutions for both web and Java thick clients using Kerberos as security token and Layer 7 as web wervices security gateway. Previously, I have developed a Single Sign On solution based on SAML 1.1 token and WebLogic 11g to support virtual users. I also worked on a message broker solution using Oracle technologies including SOA Suite (BPEL, ESB), Advanced Queues, and GoldenGate. I'm fluent in multiple programming languages (Java, C#, PHP, scripting languages, etc.), databases (Oracle, MS SQL, My SQL), application servers (WebLogic, JBoss, OAS, WebSphere, Tomcat), web services security gateways (Oracle SOA, Layer 7, SOA Software), application integration technologies (SOA, ESB, BPEL, JMS), IT securities (PKI, SSL, SSO, SAML, Kerberos, Identify and Access Management), and system administrations (Windows, Solaris, Linuxes, VMware).
Some of the certifications I have passed over the years include:
* Oracle Certified Expert: Service Oriented Architecture Infrastructure Implementation (SOA);
* Oracle Certified Associate: Oracle WebLogic Server 11g System Administrator (WebLogic 11g);
* Oracle Certified Professional: Database Administrator (DBA);
* Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (Enterprise Architecture);
* Sun Certified Java 2 Programmer (Java 2);